terms of service
Scope of this Agreement
Subject to Terms
1. These Terms shall be applied to the contract with a person (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") who has approved these Terms and registered as a member according to the prescribed registration procedure.
2. Even if you have completed the registration procedure, we may refuse your application due to the screening criteria of Aeon Sports.
Member registration and change of registration information
1. Those who wish to register as a member shall agree to all of these Terms and then register as a member according to these Terms and the registration form presented by AEON Sports. At that time, the customer shall enter the correct data of himself/herself and shall not make any false declaration.
2. The customer shall bear all responsibility for the management and use of passwords, etc. registered on this site.
3. Persons under the age of 18 who wish to register as a member must obtain prior consent from a parent or other legal representative.
4. If there is any change in the registered information, the customer shall promptly notify it using the registration form presented by AEON SPORTS and this agreement.
5. Customers are prohibited from transferring, buying, selling, or lending the right to receive the services of this site or their passwords.
6. AEON SPORTS shall not be held responsible for any accidents resulting from the use of passwords or damages resulting from the use of passwords by third parties.
Handling of personal information
AEON Sports promises to strictly manage and handle personal information so that customers can enjoy shopping with peace of mind. AEON SPORTS establishes a personal information protection policy and operates based on it.
2. Personal information refers to the information you provide when applying for products and services, such as your name, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, and email address, as well as information generated as a result of your purchase. Says.
3.Aeon Sports will use your personal information for the following purposes.
- Shipping products, sending catalogs, direct mail, e-mail, etc., and implementing related services
- Information on new products and services, information on stores and events, and notifications of other useful information related to daily life
- Requests for questionnaires aimed at improving product development and services
4. Regarding deposit of personal information, we outsource some operations such as delivery to partner companies, and we will deposit personal information necessary for such operations. In that case, we will contractually oblige you to protect the information at the same level as our company, and we will manage and supervise it to prevent leakage.
5. AEON SPORTS will endeavor to keep the customer's personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will take reasonable safety measures to prevent leakage, falsification, and leakage.
6. If AEON SPORTS receives a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. from a customer, AEON SPORTS will promptly respond within a reasonable scope after confirming the identity of the customer. We will review and improve the handling of your personal information as appropriate.
In order to provide each service, AEON SPORTS may ask customers to specify items separately for each service. If the customer refuses to do so, this site may not provide the service.
About point service
1. By purchasing products on this site, customers will be awarded points according to the purchase amount, purchase history, etc.
2. Customers can use points when purchasing products on this site and issue coupons by themselves. (Can also be used for discounted products such as sales.)
3. If the purchased product is returned, the points awarded will be invalidated and the points used will be returned.
4. If a product is purchased using a coupon , the points used will be deducted from the available points.
5. AEON SPORTS shall change the service content of the point service or the conditions of service provision (including abolishment of points, suspension of point grant, change of target site or transaction, change of point grant rate or usage rate). You may. The customer shall acknowledge this in advance.
1. Customers may withdraw from the Site and terminate the use of the Site in accordance with these Terms and the method stipulated by AEON Sports.
2. When you withdraw from the service, the registration information of ID-using contents of this service will be deleted, and you will lose all rights as a member of this site.
3. If the customer falls under any of the following reasons, or if AEON Sports determines that there is a risk based on reasonable grounds, AEON SPORTS will not give prior notice or demand to the customer. Membership registration can be canceled.
- If you violate these Terms
- If the registered information is false or incorrect
- If it is determined that the registered e-mail address is not working
- Customer dies
- In addition, when Aeon Sports determines that it is inappropriate as a member
4. In the case of the preceding paragraph, if AEON Sports suffers any damage, the customer shall compensate AEON Sports for the damage suffered by AEON Sports.
5. By withdrawing membership as stipulated in this article, all contracts concluded between the customer and AEON SPORTS shall be cancelled, and the customer shall lose all rights to use this site.
Service contents of this site
2. By using the e-mail registered on this site, customers can receive services such as information on corresponding contents performed on this site, registration and login, provision of members-only page.
4. The customer shall be responsible for all communication costs necessary for receiving e-mails, browsing websites, etc. using information communication devices, including mobile phones, incurred when receiving the service.
6. AEON SPORTS shall be able to provide customers with services from this site, as well as additional services other than the services stipulated in this article.
7. AEON SPORTS reserves the right, for any reason whatsoever, to change part or all of the content, change specifications, suspend, or abolish the services of this site without prior notice, demand, or compensation of any kind to the customer. shall be able to However, in the event that all of the services on this site are to be discontinued, AEON SPORTS shall, in a manner deemed appropriate, notify customers to that effect in advance or announce it on the website related to the services of this site.
Rights related to copyrighted works and product ideas, etc.
Based on the rights of copyrighted works, product ideas, and proposals for commercialization provided by customers through this site, the right to commercialize them shall belong to AEON SPORTS.
Prohibition of non-private use of copyrighted works
It is prohibited to use any information (including copyrighted works) obtained by customers through this site beyond the scope of personal use, such as duplicating or selling it, unless AEON SPORTS has given its consent. increase.
AEON SPORTS may change the contents of this site without prior notice to customers. AEON SPORTS shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the customer due to such a situation.
Disclaimer of content
The content published on this site may lose completeness and accuracy due to factors such as the passage of time. AEON SPORTS makes no guarantees as to its completeness or accuracy.
For information protection, we use SSL as encryption technology to ensure safety.
However, its safety is not guaranteed by AEON Sports, and in the unlikely event that an accident such as a data leak occurs through no fault of AEON Sports , AEON Sports and each credit card company shall not be held responsible. .
credit card security
The ZEROFIT official website uses an online shopping cart that complies with PCI DSS . PCI DSS is a global standard in the credit card industry established for the safe handling of customer credit card information.
It meets the following six items.
- Building and maintaining a secure network
- Maintaining a vulnerability management program
- Regular network monitoring and testing
- Protection of cardholder data
- Strong access control measures
- Maintaining Information Security Policy
Interruption or suspension of service
1. In the following cases, we may suspend or stop part or all of the service content of this site without prior notice or consent to the customer.
- Periodical maintenance and update of this network system and in case of emergency
- When service provision becomes difficult due to force majeure such as fire, power failure, natural disaster, etc.
- If Wacoal deems it difficult to continue providing services due to other unforeseen circumstances.
2. AEON SPORTS shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the customer due to the situation described in the preceding paragraph.
Suspension of Service and Cancellation of Customer Registration
Aeon Sports reserves the right, without the prior consent of the customer, to suspend the use of the service or cancel the customer registration for the customer who is deemed inappropriate by Aeon Sports due to reasons such as violation of these Terms.
Aeon Sports may suspend the business of this site. Please note. AEON SPORTS shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages incurred by customers in relation to the use of this site, such as interruption, suspension, change of this site and each service, loss of data due to use of this site, malfunction of equipment, etc. We do not take any responsibility except in cases of gross negligence.
Changes to Terms
AEON SPORTS reserves the right to change these Terms without your consent. If we change these Terms, we will notify you of the change. If you do not agree to such changes, you shall stop using this site and cancel your membership registration. If you use this site after the changed terms become effective, or if you do not cancel your membership registration within 2 weeks after the change is announced, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms. will be
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Japanese law shall apply to the formation, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of this agreement. The Kobe District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for all disputes (including court arbitration proceedings) arising in connection with the use of this site.