Quickly wipe on areas of concern. Convenient spray type
You can easily apply antibacterial treatment just by spraying it on areas where you are concerned about odors. Made from natural silver ions, it is antibacterial and suppresses the growth of odor-causing bacteria. For shoes, visors, hats, accessories, car seats and clothing in general. It is ideal for materials that absorb moisture such as fibers. * It takes some time to exert its antibacterial deodorant effect.
- Size: Width 40mm x Length 151mm x Diameter 40mm
- Product name : Antibacterial and deodorant for cloth products
- Ingredients: silver salt, titanium oxide, docusate sodium, polyethylene glycol, water
- Liquid: Weakly acidic
- Net volume : 100ml
Suppresses the spread of viruses and bacteria.
What causes the odor in the first place?
Sweat itself has almost no odor. Bacteria adhering to the skin and clothing acquire proteins and fatty acids in the body and multiply, generating odors. The fabric provides a comfortable temperature, humidity, and nutrients for bacteria to grow rapidly.
Polygiene suppresses odor caused by bacteria by reducing bacteria by 99% or more within 24 hours with natural silver ions.
Polygiene and viruses
We have also been researching viruses for many years, and the results of that research showed that materials treated with Polygiene had a reduction effect over time on SARS and avian influenza viruses (H5N1) compared to untreated materials. . The study was conducted by Professor Wuchun Cao, MD, Sc.D, Department of Epidemiology, Beijing Institute of Microbial Epidemiology, and a similar study was also conducted by the British Institute for Public Health and Safety with similar results.
Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents
For more information, please see the press release issued by Polygiene.
Press release URL:
Polygiene is an eco-friendly product certified by Oeko-tex and Bluesign. In Europe, it has been certified as Medical Class 1, and it has been proven to be safe even if it comes into contact with the skin. (There is no need to worry about metal allergies.) In addition, Polygiene processed products have passed the antibacterial test with many materials by IMS, the most authoritative bacteriological laboratory in the UK. In Japan, the SEK standard blue label [antibacterial and deodorizing treatment] and red label [specific use] have passed the antibacterial test.
You can use it for something like this.
It can be used not only for clothes, but also for items that are difficult to wash. Room drying clothes, kitchen garbage too! *It does not have a deodorizing effect against the smell of cigarettes and grilled meat.
- Clothing in general
- leather goods
- Artificial leather
- Japanese clothing and other materials that are vulnerable to water
- Products that are waterproof
how to use
- If it is very dirty, wipe it off before using it.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray evenly on the insole and fabric of the shoe from a distance of about 20 cm.
- Do not concentrate and spray in one place. If you spray a large amount, it will cause stains, so wipe it off.
- Test in an inconspicuous area before using.
- It may take some time to dry depending on the material, so make sure it is dry before wearing it.
Precautions for use
- Do not use for any other purpose
- Keep out of reach of infants
- Avoid inhalation or eye contact
- Do not spray directly on people's faces, legs, skin, hair or living things such as pets.
- Wipe off immediately if it gets on flooring, vinyl floors, electrical appliances, plain wood or foggy furniture, precision equipment, lighting fixtures, etc. It becomes slippery and causes stains.
- Ventilate when using in a narrow space
- Avoid storing in places exposed to direct sunlight or places with large temperature differences (on electrical appliances, in cars, etc.)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.