ZEROFIT OFFICIAL SITE

Reasons why it is a better under wear.

Thermo Control

To increase and perform at the highest level.
Reasons why you can attain the highest level of performance.
Thermo Control

Body temperature is very important for creating energy but can be a reason for losing energy.

Through your metabolism and body movement heat is produced inside the body which is released by sweat and as the sweat vaporizes body heat is controlled.

Study shows that 20% of body heat is used for energy while the other 80% is used to maintain the body temperature. That is why it is important to keep the body temperature at normal level in order to achieve its highest performance level and prevent fatigue.

By wearing the ZEROFIT undergarment it helps release the sweat which will vaporize and make the body feel dry as well as keep the body temperature at a consistent level which will help prevent tiredness.

PHOTO